httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thor" <the.ham...@gmx.net>
Subject Win32: Blue screen problem
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 21:56:18 GMT

Hi,

I just installed version 2.0.35 (win32 version) on a Windows 2000
computer. Everything seems to work fine until another application (mail
server) tries to access the network. The computer will go into "blue
screen of death" with the error 'PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES'. This does
not happen with version 1.3.24 of Apache (I "downgraded" to try it out).

Anyone seen this kind of behavior?
Any suggestions on how to fix/get around this?

 -Thor

"...if the US Government were ever to get really serious about Internet
security, the top players in Microsoft's management hierarchy would find
themselves handcuffed, blindfolded, led onto a tarmac within some
obscure Air Force base, and shot."
-- Thomas C Greene (http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/23223.html)