httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tushar Swarnakar" <tush...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject Please help me out.........
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 04:00:02 GMT
Hi,
    I installed Apache 1.3.24 and Tomcat4.0 on Win NT server and copied libapr.dll in window's
system folder and mod_webapp.so in modules folder and added following lines in httpd.conf
of Apache.

LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c
WebAppConnection conn      warp  localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy     examples  conn  /examples

Then I started Tomcat and then Apache. Whenever I am going to access servlet, It is giving
404 file not found.
I am  attaching the catalina log file. Please help me out.

    Cheers
Tushar Kanti Swarnakar

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.