httpd-users mailing list archives

From "mail.earthlink.net" <bedoug...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: Configuring Windows 2000 Apache 2.0.36 - httpd.conf for mod_perl... was WebDAV...
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 02:47:41 GMT
Thanks!!

No where in my search through the docs/web sites did i run across anything
mentioning the "mod_dav_fs" file....

Ok, that's one down... my next question has to do with mod_perl... (What I
had in the earlier httpd.conf for Apache 1.3.13 no longer seems to work!)

I've downloaded the mod_perl.so using the PPM as well as created one using
CPAN.

PPM -- install http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppmpackages/mod_perl.ppd
CPAN -- install mod_perl

Neither mod_perl.so appears to be seen correctly by Apache at start up...
I get error messages which state:

--> API module structure `perl_module' in file C:\Program
Files\Apache\Apache2\./modules/mod_perl.so is garbled - perhaps this is not
an Apache module DSO?

-->Cannot load C:\Program Files\Apache\Apache2\./modules/mod_perl.so into
server: The specified procedure could not be found

I'm using a standard httpd.conf config file...I have the following line for
mod_perl.
-->LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.so

If anyone can point me to a solution for adding mod_perl to a Windows 2000
Apache 2.0.36 I'd appreciate it!!

Again, any pointers/assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas@earthlink.net