httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Herrmann" <ch...@faredge.com.au>
Subject RE: virtual host causes 404
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 01:04:14 GMT
Hi all,

Some more information... after a lot of screwing around, recompiling etc...
i wet through manually checking each setting as I changed it in httpd.conf.
Turns out it's actually mod_jk.conf that's making it break, and _only_ when
i get it to be a little funky, and try and pick up all webapp contexts
automatically:

JkMount /*/servlet/* ajp13

The reason I tried this was because:

JkMount /servlet/* ajp13

wasn't being matched by mod_jk's uri matcher...

Am off to trawl tomcat lists now and see if I can get more information about
how mod_jk should work and should be configured...

Cheers,

Chris