httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Arthur MacNew" <...@macnew.com>
Subject RE: Apache and ASP
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 01:39:37 GMT
I have installed Apache-ASP  http://apache-asp.org/  for virtual clients
as they have requested in the past with good results according to
them...never used it myself...   actually while I'm here... I'll give
out this URL for the installation of apache I follow most of the time
unless I get specific requests...
http://www.delouw.ch/linux/apache.phtml

I do have a question of my own though...  if anyone has experience
installing cgi and php scripts on hosting machines running Plesk, please
make yourself known...   :)   I am not doing to well with cgi-bin and
path issues...

Any thoughts or feedback for either the Apache-ASP or if you have a
better install procedure for apache...please let me know...

Art MacNew
http://velocityhosting.com