httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Name based host problems - some success
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:17:21 GMT

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, James Simons wrote:

> Sorry.  When I go to boslerinc.or or boslerinc.ne it points me to the
> info at etchall.co

Well, it is hard to test because you are using non-routable IPs.  My guess
is one of:

1. You aren't specifying the right IP address.  I would go back to the "*"
in place of the IP address.  The advice you got to remove that is wrong.
The "*" is safer because it catches everything.

2. You are seeing a cached version of the site in your browser.  Try from
a different computer.

Joshua.