httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Schorer <ascho...@warpedlight.com>
Subject Includes filter truncating page in 2.0.35?
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:51:45 GMT
I decided to give 2.0 a try today, but I can't seem to get includes to
work correctly under certain conditions. I've tested it with Mozilla 5.0,
Netscape 4.7, and MSIE 5.5, with the same result.

If i make a request on the directory, link:http://warpedlight.com/journal/
, the resulting index will get truncated. If I directly request the page,
however (link:http://warpedlight.com/journal/index.shtml), it will
display just as I'd expect it to. I've tested it with varying page
content, and such. Currently it's just /usr/dict/words that's being
included into an empty page. If your initial load seems correct, trying
reloading (or shift+reload in netscape, ctrl+reload in IE).

I'm confident that my server config is correct
(link:http://warpedlight.com/~aschorer/httpd.conf), at least with respect
to includes.

I noticed there was another thread posted about a problem with truncated
files, but it didn't seem to be happening under the same conditions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

--
 Anthony Schorer

 aschorer@warpedlight.com
 http://www.warpedlight.com