httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michal Bachorik <bacho...@frpd.utcpd.sk>
Subject Re: Apache without networking card - is it possible somehow?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:49:54 GMT
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 olda.nouza@email.cz wrote:

> Hi, my friends, I have got this problem: I have installed Apache on my computer that
has not a networking card. I only want to use it on my local computer because of learning
PHP and testing my web pages that use PHP language offline. But when I start Apache.exe, it
will crush due to error on port 80. On computer with networking card everything is OK. So,
I have got two questions:

> 1) Can I run Apache without networking card (under Windows 95) somehow?

musis si nainstalovat tcp ip ... mas modem alebo take nieco? myslim,ze sa
to da aj bez toho .. myslim ze to ide nejako takto:
cotrol panel->network->pridat protokol alebo service .. a tam treba pridat
microsoft network .. neviem,s windows som uz dlho nerobil,ale mal som taky
isty problem a viem ze to je riesitelne ...

> 2) If I cannot, is possible to test my web pages that use PHP on my local computer?
>
> Thanx very much for help, folks!

> Doporuèujeme nákupy po internetu na http://www.obchodni-dum.cz. Mají velký výbìr
zbo¾í - pøedev¹ím domácí spotøebièe a elektroniku, bezkonkurenèní slevy a perfektní
slu¾by.

snail-mail : Michal Bachorik
             Nedozerskeho 207
             Nedozery 972 12