httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hasanuddin Tamir <...@trabas.com>
Subject Re: Change in CGI config for 2.0.x? @@!$!@$!#$
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 10:44:28 GMT
All important analysis have been performed by Owen. So I guess it could be
problem with suexec. With my apache that comes with RH, it's possible to
track the log. The real log goes to suexec.log. I don't believe you can
find it in file set with ScriptLog. So I always compile apache myself.

So I as well wait for httpd -l output. It's good to have the info about the
OS also, and the distribution if possible/available.

--
san->http(www.trabas.com)
{If Linux doesn't have solution, you have the wrong problem}

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Artiom Morozov <artiom@phreaker.net> wrote,