httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: rewrite workaround for AcceptPathInfo
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:08:42 GMT

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, firepages.com.au wrote:

> Hi, I posted some time ago about AcceptPathInfo appearing broken in apache2
> , & submitted a bug report which is now resolved in as much as it is marked
> 'fixed in 2.0.36'
>
> Until then I was hoping someone could give me a helping hand with a rewrite
> replacement to provide the lookback feature of apache that existed until
> apache2...

If you are comfortable with compiling apache yourself, I would just grab
the current development version of apache from cvs or from
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/httpd-2.0/

The only compilcation is that you need to have libtool/autoconf
and you need to run "buildconf" before you run "configure".

Joshua.