httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: mod_Auth_ldap and Apache 2.0.35
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:43:40 GMT

Hi Eduardo,
Were you actually able to make the mod_auth_ldap work? Cause when I try to
run the configtest, I get the following:

bash-2.05$ /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 217 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_auth_ldap.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_auth_ldap.so: undefined symbol:
util_ldap_connection_close
bash-2.05$

ldap-aaa compiles and ldap-cache compiles with warnings as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks for all the help.
Saqib Ali
=======================
"Do you believe in intuition?" "No, but I have a strange feeling that
someday I will."
http://davtest.seagate.com/b2 -> my daily BLOG

                    Eduardo

                    Garcia Lopez         To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    <egarcia@stre        cc:

                    am18.com>            Subject:     Re: mod_Auth_ldap and Apache 2.0.35

                    04/25/2002

                    05:03 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

Yes, I know how to solve... even if it is not very "elegant".

You have to modify line 162 in

/usr/local/apache2/include/apr_allocator.h

and put "struct " just before "apr_thread_mutex_t", and then
you have to modify the same file, line 168,
and put "struct " just before "apr_thread_mutex_t".

When you compile you will get two warnings, but you can ignore them.

This is only a workaround, but it works... Anyway, if I discover "the
good way", I'll tell you!

Cheers,

Eduardo.