httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: mod_Auth_ldap and Apache 2.0.35
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:37:29 GMT

Hi Eduardo,

I am still getting errors:

[root@saqibali ldap-cache]# /usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs -i -a -c
util_ldap.c util_ldap_cache.c util_ldap_cache_mgr.c
/usr/local/apache2/build/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc
-DAP_HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZER -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT
-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -g -O2 -pthread
-I/usr/local/apache2/include  -c -o util_ldap.lo util_ldap.c && touch
util_ldap.slo
/usr/local/apache2/build/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc
-DAP_HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZER -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT
-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -g -O2 -pthread
-I/usr/local/apache2/include  -c -o util_ldap_cache.lo util_ldap_cache.c
&& touch util_ldap_cache.slo
In file included from /usr/local/apache2/include/apr_pools.h:123,
                 from /usr/local/apache2/include/apr_thread_mutex.h:59,
                 from /usr/local/apache2/include/util_ldap.h:64,
                 from util_ldap_cache.c:64:
/usr/local/apache2/include/apr_allocator.h:162: parse error before
`apr_thread_mutex_t'
/usr/local/apache2/include/apr_allocator.h:168: parse error before `*'
/usr/local/apache2/include/apr_allocator.h:169: warning: data definition
has no type or storage class
util_ldap_cache.c: In function `util_ldap_cache_init':
util_ldap_cache.c:304: warning: passing arg 1 of `apr_shm_baseaddr_get'
from incompatible pointer type
apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536

util_ldap.c compiles but to util_ldap_cache or util_ldap_cache_mgr

Any ideas?

Thanks
Saqib Ali
=======================
"Do you believe in intuition?" "No, but I have a strange feeling that
someday I will."
http://davtest.seagate.com/b2 -> my daily BLOG

                    Eduardo

                    Garcia Lopez         To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    <egarcia@stre        cc:

                    am18.com>            Subject:     Re: mod_Auth_ldap and Apache 2.0.35

                    04/25/2002

                    02:25 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

Sure!
You only need this three files (util_ldap.c is not changed).

Tell me how it was...

Saqib.N.Ali@seagate.com wrote:

>Hi Eduardo,
>
>Is it possible for you to send the modified files as attachments? My mail
>reader is messing up the display, and it very to figure out the code.
>Thanks.
>
>In Peace
>Saqib Ali

(See attached file: util_ldap_cache.h)
(See attached file: util_ldap_cache.c)
(See attached file: util_ldap_cache_mgr.c)