httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Hadfield" <jhadf...@oldihc.org>
Subject another newbie...
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:40:55 GMT
Sorry for the potential newbie stuff here.
I just moved from an NT running Xitami to TurboLinux running Apache, and I
need help please.  I am new to both Linux and Apache... (it's been at least
30 years since I did any Unix stuff..)
I am a windows person, so please, speak in terms of Webmin, not scripts for
now...

Apache is up and running just fine, well sorta.
1.  I have not found how to get my php scripts working yet.. need help.
2.  I have a preference to run my cgi-bin in the same directory as my web
sites, and not in the (default) /var/www/html/ (web root...)  how do I make
this change?
3.  I have a couple of simple flash animations on my site that are crashing
all browsers with a flash.ocx error, any ideas?  This has never happened
before when the site was on the 'other' server.  There is nothing wrong with
the script for the html page.

Jim Hadfield