httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Hadfield" <jhadf...@oldihc.org>
Subject RE: cgi question
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:26:58 GMT
As mentioned before, I did try it with addhandler configured the way you
suggested.
    # To use CGI scripts:
    #
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl

Now, i just changed the script from:
!/usr/bin/perl5

to this:
!/usr/bin/perl

Run it and get this: (same error as before)
[Tue Apr  9 09:25:56 2002] [error] (8)Exec format error: exec of
/var/www/html/snowbankih/cgi-bin/ihcparts/cart.pl failed

Jim