httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Frederic Mancuso" <manc...@rimes.com>
Subject I get a pop up window everytime a cgi script is launched (2.0.35 windows 2000)
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2002 20:40:37 GMT
I just upgraded to apache 2.0.35 on windows 2000 and I get a pop up window
everytime a cgi script is launched. My scripts have the usual
#!C:\perl\bin\perl.exe header. The popup windows are titled
"C:\perl\bin\perl.exe" and stay open during the whole execution of the
script. This happens only when apache is running from the command prompt not
when it is running as a service. Am I missing something?

Thanks and Regards.
Frederic Mancuso.