httpd-users mailing list archives

From "MYSP" <m...@phenixcable.net>
Subject RE: NameVirtualHost
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:39:21 GMT
I must apologise for leaving in the bicitymall.com address. It does not yet
resolve to this server.
However, razz.bicity.net should. It is aliased in my dns (tinydns). But,
changing the servername to razz.bicity.net made no difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: Technicien Kalyweb.com [mailto:tech@kalyweb.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 7:31 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: NameVirtualHost

try that :

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin bw@mysp.net
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html/bicitymall.com
    ServerName bicitymall.net
    ServerAlias *.bicitymall.net
#    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin bw@mysp.net
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html/razz.bicity.net
    ServerName razz.bicity.net
#    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin bw@mysp.net
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html/bicity.net
    ServerName bicity.net
    ServerAlias *.bicity.net  # I put this at the end because of the alias .
#   ErrorLog logs/bicity.net-error_log
#   CustomLog logs/bicity.net-access_log common
</VirtualHost>