httpd-users mailing list archives

From t.@brainwashed.com
Subject RE: "Cannot load <module> into server: ... cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 02:29:36 GMT
It seems so obvious now!  I guess because Apache was working before, I
didn't think about modifying those lines.  But it makes sense now, and I got
it running.  I think my issue now is 1) compiling in the modules I want and
2) not specifying the ones I *don't* want.  That will be my next challenge,
since I've been spoon-fed my Apache install by the default RedHat
installation.  But at least I understand better now how the modules and the
conf file relate to each other.

Thanks!
Ty