httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Locke, William" <William.Lo...@pbs.proquest.com>
Subject Apache2 ,coldfusion 5.0 and windows 2k
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:40:50 GMT
Can anyone tell me how to get apache 2.0.35 to work with cold fusion 5.0 on
a Windows 2000 server?  here is what i have done so far.
installed cold fusion 5.0
installed apache 2.0.35
test apache install on localhost (works)
Per Macromedia's site i did this
Copy the ColdFusion module to the Apache modules directory:
If your version of ColdFusion Server ships with the Apache Module
(ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll), it is located in the following directory:
	[cfusion_root]\bin
	Copy the Apache Module to the following directory:
	[apache_root]\modules
Edit your httpd.conf file to include the following directives:
In the "LoadModule" list, add the following on one line (it appears as two
lines due to formatting in this TechNote):
	LoadModule coldfusion_module modules/ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll
In the "AddModule" list, add the following:
	AddModule mod_coldfusion.c

The last part addmodule to the addmodule list does not seem to work since I
dont see a list of add modules.  Although apache does not complain with this
line in there.
started apache and it fails with the error
Syntax error on line 173 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/modules/ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll into server: The specified
module could not be found.

I have confirmed that the file IS there and even checked the permissions and
they match the permissions on everything else in that directory.
I have even tried to point it to a different directory and it can't seem to
find it.  If anyone can clue me in on what i am doing wrong please let me
know.