httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Podury, Krishna" <Krishna.Pod...@NASD.com>
Subject RE: CGI Dir
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:53:37 GMT
I am also having the exact same problem. I'm not able to setup any other
directory from which the httpd would execute my CGI scripts.

Please help

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob T [mailto:rtalbot@localnet.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 10:34 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: CGI Dir

Apache seems to read CGI scripts from the htdoc dir just fine..but
not the cgi-bin dir??

Here are the lines in my .conf I use to direct to th cgi-bin and execute CGI
scripts. I have tried ScriptAlias with and without  quotes and trailing  / .

DocumentRoot "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs"
<Directory "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs">
 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews +ExecCGI
  AllowOverride None
  Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        Options Indexes FollowSymlinks +ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all