httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Reuter Wendt <ferna...@admijui.unijui.tche.br>
Subject RES: RES: RES: CGI on Win2K
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:06:30 GMT
It looks to works without the quotes, yes.
If i send a request to 'localhost/cgi-bin/printenv.pl' it works. But with
the formmail.pl i just put in there, it acuses te error again. Is there some
other way to test if its working fine?

Thanks for all,

+---------------------
 Fernando A. R. Wendt

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jason Soza [mailto:solja@gci.net]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 25 de abril de 2002 16:35
Para: users@httpd.apache.org
Assunto: Re: RES: RES: CGI on Win2K

Also, if that doesn't work, just try it without the quotes. My shebang
doesn't use the quotes, but it may work with them. I believe I have
something like:

#!c:/program files/perl/bin/perl.exe

I may have reversed the slashes too - can't remember off the top of my
head. So, if it doesn't work with the quotes, take them out. If it
still doesn't work, try changing the slashes. Some combo should
eventually work for ya!

Hope this helps,

Jason Soza