httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Reuter Wendt <ferna...@admijui.unijui.tche.br>
Subject PHP vs. Apache Enviroment Variables
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:29:36 GMT
Hello,

now, i was hopping that installing one Perl interpreter would solve the
problem i have with the Apache Environment Variables (SERVER_NAME,
SERVER_PORT ...), that aren´t working. I´m trying to get them at one PHP
file (like 'echo "Server Name:" . $SERVER_NAME'). In my local workstation,
running Win2K, Apache 1.3.24 and PHP 4.2.0 it doesn´t output the values, but
at our webserver, running Linux, Apache 1.3.23 and PHP 4.0.6 it works. Some
one knows about this?

Thank you,