httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Delagarza, John" <jdelaga...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: FTP WITH APACHE
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 18:57:22 GMT
that is why I offered to help...the humble response humbled me.  I just
couldn't help after I found he was
running windows (I have little knowledge in that area).  Because my only
suggestion would be to move
away from windows to UNIX and run wuftpd.  I assumed that would be a little
much.

but the url makes a lot of sense

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel G [mailto:tech@ct5.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 10:47 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: FTP WITH APACHE

I agree with Daniel for the most part - being somewhat of a beginner, I have
often felt abused :( Then I read the URL John suggested before...

Besides, that made my day "No, I dont know of RTFM, beginner with all of
this... Any ideas where I can read up on it, or if you could explain that
would be great.." You have to admit, not the response you expected...

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#BEFORE

something some people actually go by...