httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Gallen <ggal...@slackinc.com>
Subject RE: Strange Apache/CGI output
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:50:00 GMT
Does the cgi create the table? or does another process create it
while the cgi waits for the data? If it is waiting, what I had to
do in a similar situation is have the other process, put something
at the end of the file, like "*-*-*-*-*" and have the cgi wait
until it got the full data by having a "*-*-*-*-*" as the last line
and not send that last line back to the browser.

but if it was working fine, and now it's not.... don't know.
Did you do a view source? Is all the source there?

George