httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Suvil Sugandhi" <Suv...@kpit.com>
Subject RE: Apache and Weblogic
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:37:33 GMT
Hi Lee,

yea, I'm using the Weblogic's apache plugin and I'm able to forward request from Apache to
weblogic if the page requested
is an JSP page.
Following is the settings done in the httpd.conf file:
<IfModule mod_weblogic.c>
	WebLogicHost 192.x.x.x
	WebLogicPort 7001
	MatchExpression *.jsp
</IfModule>

I tried doing the weblogic settings inside the Location directive as shown below but it gives
me Config_Error in the access log
if i request for any page.

<Location /XYZ>
	WebLogicHost 192.x.x.x
	WebLogicPort 7001
	MatchExpression *.jsp
</Location>

OR

<Location /XYZ>
	WebLogicHost 192.x.x.x
	WebLogicPort 7001
	SetHandler weblogic-handlers
</Location>

So, I think we cannot do Weblogic settings inside the Location Directive. is it right??

You have mention that you have implemented multiple Weblogic servers with a single apache
instances.
Could you please tell me how you implemented it?

thanks in advance,

regards,
Suvil

such way that depending upon the