httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kipp, James" <James.K...@mbna.com>
Subject RE: Strange Apache/CGI output
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:18:09 GMT
thanks george.
the problem seems to be happening with all cgi scripts. from simple ones to
more complex. in this instance, i believe cgi is creating the table. the
even a simple env variable display script (like below) only shows a few of
the variables, where from command line, works fine
----
#!/appl/perl5/bin/perl -w

print "Content-type:text/html\n\n";
print <<End;
End

foreach $key (sort(keys %ENV)) {
         #printf "%16.16s = %s\n", $key, $ENV{$key};
  print "$key = $ENV{$key}<br>\n";
}

print "</body></html>";

Thanks