httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Rohde" <rro...@wfubmc.edu>
Subject could not open document config file
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 13:20:08 GMT
I've configured 2.0.35 with a single option, --prefix=/my/install/path,
then ran configure and make with no problem. The make install command
creates the /my/install/path directory, and then creates all subdirs off
that root. However, when I try to start httpd the following message is
generated:

httpd: could not open document config file
/usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf

The conf file can be found in the new location submitted to configure
with the --prefix parameter. Is there another argument I need to supply
to configure or when I run httpd?

Your generous help is appreciated,
Bob Rohde