httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Quinn <br...@az511.com>
Subject Image Replacement
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:34:44 GMT
Sorry if this is not something that Apache can do.  If it's not, please
just reply off the list.

I have a set of static HTML pages. Each page calls an Image file on the
machine that is updated automatically every few minutes. The problem is,
sometimes the image isn't available so a file with the image name is
created with a files size of 0kb. When someone clicks on the page they get
that little box that show's a broken image. Is there a way with either an
Apache config change, SSI, PHP comand, HTML, or something that if that
image is 0 it would display another image (like a static Image i create
saying to check back again shortly or something) ?  I only want it to
effect 1 directory of
html pages though, the rest can stay as they are.

Thanks

Brian