httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rob Wright <robwri...@poncacity.net>
Subject PHP4 with Apache 2
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:49:47 GMT
Greetings,

I'm new to the list and haven't yet seen this discussed, nor have I had
much luck in the archives. I'm trying to set up a webmail server using
squirrelmail and Apache. I have the Apache 2.0 set up and working on a
Linux box. My problem is with setting up PHP4, I've tried it from source
code following the install instructions for both a static and dynamic
setup, neither seems to work. I have an AddType line in my httpd.conf for
.php. I'm sure there must be something else that needs to be done, but
haven't had any luck locating the right documentation. If someone could
point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rob Wright
robwright@poncacity.net