httpd-users mailing list archives

From Adon Cook <a...@barrodale.com>
Subject javascript confusion
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:10:09 GMT
Hi.

I am wondering if someone could tell me or direct me to where i would find
out EXACTLY what i have to do to apache 1.3.22 to get javascript to work

I have tired adding a            XBitHack ON           to my httpd.conf and
have changed the files that has the javascript command to be executable.  I
have also changed the tag within the html to be "text/javascript" instead
of "javascript" (which did work on my xitami).  What else do i have to
set?  The html source that i get when viewing the page shows that a IF ELSE
javascript statement is not being evaluated, but rather it is being read as
literal source...............

help!  =)

thanks,
adon