httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Weird vhost problem
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:49:58 GMT
Owen Boyle wrote:

> Did you remove the server-config level DocumentRoot directive? If you
> have all Docroots inside VHs then it should work. If any request
> contains a Host which does not match *any* ServerName, then you will get
> the first VH on that IP/port.

Just a comment from the peanut gallery here:  I'm not sure what is
causing the original poster's problem, since his config looks right, but
I believe you are wrong here Owen.  Directives in teh server config
context should be overriden by the virtual host directives and should
have no effect whatsoever on the configuration.

Joshua.