httpd-users mailing list archives

From Owen Boyle <...@bourse.ch>
Subject Re: I see the ASP script instead of the page
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:36:04 GMT
Giannis Giakas wrote:

> Thanks, I have no idea about linux. Do you know any solutions for
> win2000 ?

The solution goes in the httpd.conf so it is platform independent, i.e.
you do the same thing: define a handler.

Also, be aware that ASP (to my mind anyway) is a generic term. I get a
funny feeling you are talking about M$-ASP which is based on VBscript...
To get this to work with apache you need at least Chilisoft
(http://www.chilisoft.org/ - you'll get full instructions there). In
addition, there is apache-ASP which is perl-based.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle.