httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Re: help please in setting up apache 2.035
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:59:43 GMT
I had the same problem with Perl CGI scripts, 'could not create
process'.  Turns out that in all of my Perl scripts, the shebang line
was something like #!D:\perl\bin\perl,  which worked with Apache 1.3.x.
 In Apache2.0, so far, this is not good.  You need

#!D:\perl\bin\perl.exe

I believe someone might be working on a patch for this.