httpd-users mailing list archives

From <olda.no...@email.cz>
Subject Apache without networking card - is it possible somehow?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:25:44 GMT
Hi, my friends, I have got this problem: I have installed Apache on my computer that has not
a networking card. I only want to use it on my local computer because of learning PHP and
testing my web pages that use PHP language offline. But when I start Apache.exe, it will crush
due to error on port 80. On computer with networking card everything is OK. So, I have got
two questions:

1) Can I run Apache without networking card (under Windows 95) somehow?

2) If I cannot, is possible to test my web pages that use PHP on my local computer?

Thanx very much for help, folks!