httpd-users mailing list archives

From Simon Oliver <simon.oli...@umist.ac.uk>
Subject Re: help please in setting up apache 2.035
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:19:48 GMT
Doug Crowe wrote:

> I am setting up apache for the first time ever, and all went smoothly, I
> have a successful test page working. The only problem I have now is how
> to enable the use of asp pages in my site? can someone help me
> understand how I can use ASP pages, keeping in mind I am new to apache.

You need mod_perl (perl.apache.org) + Apache::ASP (www.apache-asp.org)
then start editing your httpd.conf.

I tried installing 2.035 on Win32 but I couldn't get any CGI (or mod_perl)
to work - kept getting errors about not being able to create the process?
Thought I'd a wait a few releases!

--
  Simon Oliver