httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Adinarayana Kadiyam" <naray...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject Question on URL redirection(with proxying)
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:01:10 GMT

Hi,
I want to use the Apache web server to redirect(transparent proxying)
incoming requests (GET and POST) to three internal web server.

The redirection depends on
- Availability
- Information present in Cookies

Details regarding availability of the 3 internal web servers can be made
available to the Apache Web Server via an ASCII file.

All the servers run on Digital UNIX.

Could you please advise me on possible solution ?

Thanks,
Adi

Adinarayana Kadiyam,
        Software Design Engineer,