httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Re: Apache2 ,coldfusion 5.0 and windows 2k
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:10:02 GMT
I have been working on porting the coldfusion module to work with
Apache2.0 and I have a version that seems to work well.  Of course it is
unsupported by MacroMedia, but I plan to send it back to them once I'm
sure I have it stable.  You are welcome to try it if you want, but I
would not recommend it for use in a production environment.

Reply to me directly if you would like a copy (I have a copy for
2.0.36-dev, but could build for 2.0.35 GA).