httpd-users mailing list archives

From Admin <kompu...@naisp.net>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.24 Errors - Please help if possible!
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 20:24:13 GMT
First of all...why is it, that you don't use your domain name as
the "servername"?  Instead of the IP address?

second, why is it that you inserted the port# on  each virtual?...plus your own
as well...seeing as the "port" line already reads 80 itself? That doesn't make
sense !
and I can see why your server is so confused...it's showing no syntax errors
only because you've not configured any, but you got it so confused,....it
doesn't
know which port to use, for which domain.
You don't need to insert those for each domain...(unless you wish to have them
accessed
that way...for say, SSL)

anyway, you need to send your config file as it is...so we can actually see
whats wrong...
without you adding numbers, and paranthesesis etc.

<******** http://www.myispnet.net ********>
Admin -  My ISP Network
admin@myispnet.net
ICQ# 7110071