httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Irmund Thum" <it...@it97.dyn.dhs.org>
Subject Re: Apache2 and PHP
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2002 06:01:46 GMT
James Harr wrote:

> I believe php has a plugin for it. Look in the readme under 'plugins/apxs2' or 'plugins/apache2'
or something like that. The option is something along the lines of --with-apxs2='path-to-apxs-for-apache-2.x'.
PS - make sure you include all the cool stuff into apache (not just basics). Like png, libgd
and whatnot.

> On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 13:57:10 -0700
> "Richard B. Pyne" <rpyne@kinfolk.org> wrote:
>

>>Has anyone installed Apache 2 with PHP? I am anxious to
>>move to httpd-2.0.35, but in my ignorance, I can't see
>>how to add PHP to the system.
>>
>>Thanks in advance for any tip or help.
>>
>>--Richard

too many errors actually whatever way with php you're trying to go;

the php-team has to fix that. So its better to wait for a new tarball on
the php-site.

WARNING: Your /usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs script is most likely broken.
| Please go read http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.build.php#AEN61338 |
| and make the changes described there and try again.

there is nothing about apxs on this site
--
_ ___
|  |  Irmund    Thum
|  |