httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Simons <jsim...@ntinet.com>
Subject ftp question
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 14:50:21 GMT
This may be slightly off topic, but I am in the process of moving away
from IIS to apahce.  I've been using IIS for ftp services.  Obviously
FTP isn't included with Apache, but I was interested in finding out what
works well, is secure, and is supported by the open source community.
 I've heard some good things about wu-ftpd, but I can't seem to find any
documentation out there that is really useful for me in setting up.

I'm running RedHat 7.2 and would to do "virtual hosting" with the ftp setup.

Thanks,
James