httpd-users mailing list archives

From freaky <fre...@bananateam.nl>
Subject Weird vhost problem = now i'm really going nuts :-)
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:38:04 GMT
On Tuesday 30 April 2002 12:11, Owen Boyle wrote:

Ok, I tried what you suggested.... I'm really going nuts now :-)
www.bananateam.nl serves /home/apache/main/html
<notdefined>.bananateam.nl serves /home/apache/main/html (as suspected since
it's the first vhost)
enrico.bananateam.nl serves /home/apache/enrico/html
hasjies.bananateam.nl serves /home/apache/hasjies/html
swanny.bananateam.nl serves /home/apache/swanny/html

And for the bonus points:
freaky.bananateam.nl serves /usr/local/apache/htdocs
which is no longer defined anywhere?...

Please find the config attached :/
And yes... the server was restarted after the changes :-)