httpd-users mailing list archives

From "it Force" <itforcein...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: specifying the required modules?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:18:31 GMT
oki ...thx..for help.
so is it possible and # (comment) out the addmodules
/loadmodules lines?

i guess that should have my minimum webserver (or
should i say a useless webserver :)  ) up and running.
and doing nothing :))

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 Joshua Slive wrote :
>it Force wrote:
>

>>or in other words what are the least amount of modules
>>required for apache to be running?
>

>As I said, that depends on the functionality that you
need.  Or in other words, what do you want your web
server to do?  It is theoretically possible to run Apache
with no modules whatsoever, but it won't be useful for
much that way.

>Joshua.

>For additional commands, e-mail:
users-help@httpd.apache.org

Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs