httpd-users mailing list archives

From chad kellerman <ckeller...@alabanza.com>
Subject Re: I see the ASP script instead of the page
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:53:26 GMT
Are you using CHilisoft Asp.  Apache does not know what .asp extensions are unless you have
them pointing to a module in the httpd.conf..

   I am familiar with CHiliSoft running on linux.  In this case you need soething like:

LoadModule casp2_module /opt/casp/module/linux2_optimized/apache_1.3.20/standard/mod_casp2.so

AddHandler chiliasp .asp
AddHandler chiliasp .asa
CaspLib /opt/casp/asp-apache-3000

    THe AddHandlers tell apache what to do with the web pages that have the .asp or .asa extension.

--chad