httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Gommans <ngomm...@dragonfly.d2g.com>
Subject Re: advanced Config ???
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:23:08 GMT
This document seems to explain most of the .htaccess functionality and appaers
to have been written using windows directory paths:

http://apache-server.com/tutorials/ATusing-htaccess.html

This document has information about your password stuff, you should look it
over, unfortunatly you will have to make due with it being directed at a *NIX
install:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/auth.html

This page has most of the stuff you need to note in a windows install:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/windows.html

As for your path problem (4) I belive your httpd.conf has your root web
direcotry referenced to the *NIX path rather then the Windows path, easiest
way to fix it would be to perform a search and then replace the line with the
proper string.

Hope you find that helpful,
Nick