httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ian Truelsen" <...@ihtruelsen.2y.net>
Subject Re: Apache behind a firewall
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:31:37 GMT
bluejack writes:

> Not really an apache question, but if you want your webserver "behind
> the firewall" then the firewall software has to route tcp/ip port
> 80 to the webserver box. How to do this will, of course, depend on
> the firewall software.

Sorry about that. I was just hoping that someone might have pointed me to a
faq or something. But that was what I needed to know really. I just wanted
to know if there was something else, more esoteric, that needed to be done.

Thanks for the help.

Ian Truelsen
Masters program in Philosophy
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
BA (Wilfrid Laurier University)
Email: ian@ihtruelsen.2y.net