httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Hawkes <ahaw...@unicon.net>
Subject Re: Your production apache server
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:08:53 GMT
One tip to keep in mind - record the "./configure ..." line you use for
this build somewhere. Then, if you need to recompile you don't have to
figure it out all over again. Just base your new configuration off the old
one.

Occasional recompiles really aren't so bad if you save the configuration.

-Andy