httpd-users mailing list archives

From Wallace Kha <Wallace....@Sun.COM>
Subject Apache with many users
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 21:42:52 GMT

Hi Gurus,
I am running Solaris 8 with Apache webserver 1.3. I have a lot of users on my
server and I want all these users to be able to make use of Apache on their own
account. Is this possible and how do I implement this ? Example, If user 1 wants
to post his own content on the webserver, he can put all the content in a
directory like ~/public_html. But he can view the files with the URL :

http://<Address of webserver>/~user1

This way all users can post there own content on there own account.

Thanks.