httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Hawkes <ahaw...@unicon.net>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.24 Errors - Please help if possible!
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 20:24:59 GMT
Daniel,

Instead of all those NameVirtualHosts, all you should need is a single
line:

NameVirtualHost 24.242.177.229

This line merely tells Apache that you will be using that IP address for
VirtualHosts. The actual hostnames, and their configurations, go in their
respective <VirtualHost> sections exactly as you have them.

-Andy