httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Frazier ...@kwinternet.com>
Subject Re: httpd -f -- how to use in apachctl?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:45:25 GMT
Hi,

I guess this is kind of off topic then. sorry.

I added this:

HTTPD="/usr/local/proxy/apache/bin/httpd -f
/usr/local/proxy/apache/conf/httpd.conf"

and got

root@pooh3:/usr/local/proxy/apache/bin# ./apachectl start
./apachectl start: httpd started

Thanks!

Thanks,

Eric

At 04:57 PM 4/16/02 -0700, Joshua Slive wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Eric Frazier wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> ./httpd -f /usr/local/proxy/apache/conf/httpd.conf
>>
>> How do I modify my apachctl to use -f to get the config file?
>
>Edit the top of the script.  It is just a simple shell script, with a
>variable that defines how to launch apache.
>
>Joshua.

http://www.kwinternet.com/eric
(250) 655 - 9513 (PST Time Zone)

Learn about the net, not the .Net!