httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eddie Castelli <apa...@EddieCastelli.com>
Subject Re: Hi to the Apache Community
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 15:23:21 GMT
Dear Steve,

 --->>> Steve Leach / Dienstag 09.04.2002, 17:21:02
        Hi to the Apache Community

> Well I think that the oscommerce thing is multi-platform - but
> again, I have not heard of a package that installs them all unless
> it is part of a wider offering?

To make it simple: if I'm Installing the Apache v2, MySQL and PHP
individually - is it difficult? What do I have to watch out? If I'm
not mistaken the difficulties lies in adjusting the Modules to make
them work together?

--
best regards

Eddie