httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject RE: FW: Apache 1.3.24 & mod_ssl
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:32:24 GMT
Scott,

  127.0.0.1 is localhost on any machine running an IP stack.  Hence
your Windows 2000 host is attempting to connect to itself, not the
Linux box, if you issue an http://127.0.0.1/ or https://127.0.0.1/.
Try running /sbin/ifconfig -a on your Linux host to see what network
interfaces are defined.  You should see something like eth0 with a
defined IP address.  Try using this one.